Thank you for your interest in Elsaco Solutions S.R.L. For us, it is especially important to ensure the protection of personal data that you provide us with.
The privacy of your personal data is also important to us.
Who we are?
Elsaco Solutions SRL is an organized and operating company in accordance with Romanian law, based in Mihai Eminescu no. 85, Catamaresti-Deal, Romania, registered at the Bucharest Trade Register under no. J07 / 319/2001, unique registration code RO 14364265.
What data do we process?
For the purpose of communicating commercial material, you agree to entrust personal data such as: email address, first and last name, telephone number, date of birth, recipient address, delivery address, bank account.
Please do not provide us with any personal data other than those strictly necessary for the purpose stated in this policy.
What is the purpose and legal basis of the processing?
The provided personal data will be collected and processed as a result of your direct, purely commercial, legitimate request to be able to provide you with information about the developed products, offers, other information related to the supply of software products, etc.
Who has access to your data?
Personal data submitted by you are processed by Elsaco Solutions in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
Personal data will not be shared with third parties.
How long is your data stored?
Personal data provided by you will be processed for as long as the account is active, for the period of validity of the contractual provisions, for the period of application of the legal provisions or for a period that you specifically requested for receiving materials for commercial purposes.
What are your rights?
As a person you have the following rights:
- Right of access to data - You have the right to obtain from Elsaco Solutions and Elsaco Business Software a confirmation that personal data concerning you and access to those data are processed or not; at the same time, you may obtain a copy of the personal data provided by Elsaco Solutions and are subject to processing; for any other copies requested by you, Elsaco Solutions may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs; if you enter the application in electronic format and unless you request another format, the information will be provided in an electronic format currently used;
- The right to rectification - You have the right to obtain inaccurate personal data by Elsaco Solutions as well as the right to obtain the completion of incomplete personal data; Elsaco Solutions will disclose to any recipient whose personal data has been disclosed any rectification, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform you of these recipients if you will request this;
- The right to delete the data - You have the right to obtain from Elsaco Solutions the deletion of your personal data without undue delay, and Elsaco Solutions have the obligation to delete the data when: (i) personal data are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; (ii) withdraw the consent on the basis of which processing takes place and there is no other legal basis for processing; (iii) oppose the processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail in the processing; (iv) personal data has been processed unlawfully; (v) personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation under Elsaco Solutions under Union law or Romanian law; Elsaco Solutions will disclose to any recipient to whom personal data has been disclosed any deletion, unless this proves to be impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform you of these recipients if you will request this;
- The right to restrict the processing - You have the right to obtain from Elsaco Solutions the restriction of processing if you are in one of the following cases: (i) contest the accuracy of the data for the period that Elsaco Solutions allow it to verify the accuracy of the data; (ii) processing is illegal, and you will oppose the deletion of your personal data, requesting instead the restriction of their use; (iii) Elsaco Solutions no longer require personal data for the purpose of processing, but you request them to establish, exercise or defend a right in court; or (iv) you have opposed your processing for the period of time to ascertain whether the legitimate rights of Elsaco Solutions override your rights; Elsaco Solutions will disclose to any recipient to whom personal data has been disclosed any restriction on processing, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform you of these recipients if you will request this;
- The right to data portability - You have the right to receive your personal data as provided to Elsaco Solutions, in a structured, commonly used and readable to transmit this data to another operator under certain conditions; in the exercise of this right, you have the right to transmit personal data from Elsaco Solutions directly to another operator when this is technically feasible;
- Right to oppose - You have the right to oppose, for reasons related to your particular situation, at any time the processing of your personal data, including the creation of profiles based on those provisions;
- The right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing;
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing of personal data by Elsaco Solutions on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How do you access your data?
You can modify the data provided by accessing the "My Account" section available in the basement of the www.eurobuy.ro platform.
If you want to disable your account, go to the "My Account" section, click on the "Contact Us" section in the base of the www.eurobuy.ro platform, choose the "disable Account" topic, fill in the message you want, check "I'm not a robot "and then press the" Send "button. From now on, one of our operators, within 2 business days, will disable your account.
For any questions or requests relating to personal data that you have transmitted to us, including the exercise of your rights as mentioned in the previous section (e.g. requesting a copy of personal data, modification, deletion ), you can contact us at: email@example.com, Elsaco Solutions and Elsaco Business Software will provide the information in electronic format whenever possible, unless you request another format.
The information provided and any communication and measures taken by you to exercise the above rights are provided by Elsaco Solutions free of charge. However, if your claims are unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive nature, Elsaco Solutions may: (i) either charge a fee based on the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or for taking the required measures; (ii) refuse to comply with the request.